Earth Explorer 6.1
Screenshots of Earth Explorer
Earth Explorer Publisher's Description
1. 3D global view with 50m resolution satellite/srtm/blend imagery convered entire earth;
2. Inlucde 267 countries and regions, 40000+ cities, 15000+ islands, 1700+ noteworthy historical earthquakes and vector layers includes political boundaries, coastlines, rivers, longitude-latitude grids;
3. Easy-to-use user interfaces;
4. Real-time loading of high resolution data to your desktop;
5. Enable addition to user-definable Place Marks, Paths and personal comments over places.
6. Measure and calculate distance and bearing between any two points, find a particular country, city, island by name;
7. Display Compass, Map Scale and Map Legend.
8. Enable Print and Print Preview, and you could control the resolution and size of your print.
9. Enable operation under full screen mode
10. Enable pan and zoom to rotate and observe the Earth.
11. Scroll on mouse's scroll key to zoom in/out;
12. Configure to show day/night shadow effect, adjust Gamma to control lumination, or choose a star space as background;
Look for Similar Items by Category