Earth Explorer 6.1
Screenshots of Earth Explorer
Earth Explorer Publisher's Description
1. 3D global view with 50m resolution satellite/srtm/blend imagery convered entire earth;
2. Inlucde 267 countries and regions, 40000+ cities, 15000+ islands, 1700+ noteworthy historical earthquakes and vector layers includes political boundaries, coastlines, rivers, longitude-latitude grids;
3. Easy-to-use user interfaces;
4. Real-time loading of high resolution data to your desktop;
5. Enable addition to user-definable Place Marks, Paths and personal comments over places.
6. Measure and calculate distance and bearing between any two points, find a particular country, city, island by name;
7. Display Compass, Map Scale and Map Legend.
8. Enable Print and Print Preview, and you could control the resolution and size of your print.
9. Enable operation under full screen mode
10. Enable pan and zoom to rotate and observe the Earth.
11. Scroll on mouse's scroll key to zoom in/out;
12. Configure to show day/night shadow effect, adjust Gamma to control lumination, or choose a star space as background;
Look for Similar Items by Category
This download is managed by our ad-supported smart download manager. During the download process we may show commercial offers, such as a toolbar or other browser add-ons. The download manager is in no way affiliated or endorsed by the author of this product. AVG SafeGuard toolbar alerts you before you visit dangerous webpages to make sure your identity, personal information, and computer are protected.
Compatibility: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 and Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer The product can be downloaded as well freely from the author's website. Learn more